SSAA Bundaberg welcomes IPSC affiliated competitors and spectators to our second 2021 Level 2 match.
27th and 28th November 2021
PRE- REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR CURRENT IPSC MEMBERS
Registrations will only be accepted through https://ipscq.eventbookings.com/, with ticket purchase going live at 7:00pm, Saturday November 6th.
If you miss out on a ticket you can secure a spot on the waitlist by emailing email@example.com with your Full Name, IPSC Number, Divison, Grade and Category. No other form of contact will be accepted to secure a spot on the waitlist. eg. Texts, phone calls, messages.
Squadding will be available at squad.gcaa.com.au
Do not squad unless you have purchased a ticket.
SATURDAY 27th NOVEMBER:
Sign-in and registration from 11.00am followed by
Range briefing at 12.00, with first shots at 12.30pm
SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER:
First shots at 8.00am
Range registers must be completed each day
· Match is capped at 80 competitors (5 squads of 16)
· 5 stages Saturday, 5 stages Sunday
· 162+ round count approximately
· Match entry fee is $65.00 inc. Saturday evening B-B-Q
· Soft drinks and water available throughout each day
· Licensed bar will be available after shooting has ceased and ranges closed
· Camping available free.
· BBQ available for campers and breakfast will be available for a minimal cost
· Range will be open from noon Friday 26th November for campers
· Sorry, no powered sites are available at the moment
· Hot showers and clean toilet facilities
· No metal jacketed ammo permitted
SSAA Bundaberg range is located approx. 20 minutes from Bundaberg at 2693 Childers Road.
Look out for a forestry tower across the road and SSAA sign at entrance.
Follow the dirt track to the 3rd entrance past the Full bore range and the Rifle range.
Please note: SSAA Bundaberg does not allow the use of metal jacketed ammunition